Call for abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for oral presentations (within accepted symposia) and for posters to be considered for inclusion in the program.
Please read carefully and follow the abstract submission guidelines.
- The abstract submission deadline for oral presentations in symposia is December 8th, 2023. The abstract submission deadline for posters is February 1, 2024.
- Each presenting author may submit a maximum of 2 abstracts for oral presentations and 2 abstracts for posters.
- When submitting an abstract please indicate which symposium is a better fit for your paper by clicking one (minimum) to three of the accepted symposia. If more than one, select them in order of priority. If you are already listed as a presenter in a particular symposium, please select only that symposium.
- The final decision to accept an abstract for an oral presentation within a specific symposium will be made by the symposium organizers. The final decision to accept an abstract for posters will be made by the organizing committee. In case an abstract for an oral presentation is not accepted in a symposium (remember there are only six presentations in each symposium), the organizing committee may invite you to present it as a poster.
- The author submitting the abstract must be the presenting author, but does not have to be the first author.
- All abstracts must be submitted using the online form available at the following link.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author’s e-mail address.
- Authors will be notified by email that their abstract has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
Content of abstracts
1. Title. Keep the title short and to the point. Do not use all capital letters for the entire title or for the first letter of each word. Maximum 130 characters.
2. Names of the authors. Provide full names (given and family names). Include full names (first and last). If you want to include middle name(s), use initials only. Use superscript numbers at the end of the name, if there is more than one affiliation.
3. Author affiliations. Please indicate only the institution, city and country, not the department or academic degree. If there is more than one affiliation, link the authors to the affiliations using numbers in front of the affiliation, separated by a space.
4. Provide a single email contact for each abstract.
5. Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words.
6. Please provide up to six key words, by alphabetical order.
- References, if any, should be kept to a minimum and included in the word count.
- Tables and pictures cannot be included in abstracts.
- If you need special character, symbols, italics, etc, please copy their codes from the adjacent window.
If you have questions regarding abstract submission, please read FAQs or contact email@example.com.